Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1717 Arts Plaza 2212, Dallas
Lionel Morrison designed home at One Arts Plaza. Rare corner unit with 11ft ceilings, walls of windows, and museum finish walls. One bedroom, two bathrooms, and a study with a fold-out Murphy bed. The 457 sqft covered balcony extends the full length of the home and offers stunning views of Uptown, Oak Lawn, and East Dallas.
- MLS® #13718120
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,749
- Year Built2005
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesClub House, Common Elevator, Community Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Attached, Covered, Garage Door Opener
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- WindowsLow E Windows, Thermo Windows
- RoofOther Roof
- Listing AgentFaisal Halum
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address1717 Arts Plaza 2212
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionOne Arts Plaza Condominiums
- Zip Code75201-2529
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Electric Shades, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2017 at 5:00am CST.