Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5603 Matalee Avenue, Dallas
This updated and expanded cottage in the M Streets sits on a beautiful quiet corner lot, walking distance to Greenville Ave. and Stonewall Jackson Elementary. Charming drive up with a front porch swing and beautiful crepe myrtles. Master bath has been totally updated with quartz countertops, double vanities, and large walk in closet. HVAC replaced in 2017. Beautiful wood floors, WBFP, light filled living and dining room, large second living area leads to expansive backyard. Kitchen has stainless appliances, double ovens, and eat in kitchen. Large utility closet. Side entrance has large mudroom area.
- MLS® #13716011
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,053
- Year Built1947
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Corner
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentBrenda White
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address5603 Matalee Avenue
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionWebster & Boedekers
- Zip Code75206-5327
- Interior FeaturesPlantation Shutters
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryStonewall Jackson
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2018 at 1:04pm CDT.