Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2308 Honeysuckle Avenue, Fort Worth
Enjoy in town living with easy access to Downtown Fort Worth, the Cultural District, diverse restaurants, and IH-35W. This quaint and historic Craftsman-Style bungalow is located in the Oakhurst National Register Historic District. Current owners have worked hard to upgrade this CA 1923 home. Own a piece of Fort Worth History in a dynamic neighborhood! Property under lease until December 1. Lifetime transferable foundation warranty!
- MLS® #13709781
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,585
- Year Built1923
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- ConstructionVinyl Siding, Wood
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentE. Kipling Wright
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Br
- Address2308 Honeysuckle Avenue
- AreaFW-HALTOM CITY/RIVERSIDE (129)
- SubdivisionOakhurst Add
- CityFort Worth
- Zip Code76111-1433
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesWater Line to Refrigerator, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictFort Worth ISD
- HighCarter Riv
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2018 at 4:45am CST.