Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6905 Vassar, University Park
With 2.34 acres bordered by Turtle Creek on the south & west sides, this lot is one of the finest estate properties to be offered in the Park Cities in decades. With over 11,000 sqft of living area, the home appears to be structurally sound and could be renovated, but the value is in the land. With 239 feet of street frontage and over 500 feet of depth, the property offers an unusual level of privacy and effectively unlimited flexibility to meet any design criteria. The unusually large lot size, the setting, and the 'ultra-core' location afford the buyer complete confidence in knowing that this investment will be bountiful in the near term and will also stand the test of time for decades to come.
- MLS® #13707652
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage11,312
- Year Built1946
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesGuest Quarters, Tennis Court(s)
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Creek, Heavily Treed, Interior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- FoundationBasement, Pier & Beam
- Listing AgentStephen Collins
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
- Address6905 Vassar
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- SubdivisionUniversity Park Estates
- CityUniversity Park
- Zip Code75205
- Interior FeaturesElevator
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictHighland Park ISD
- MiddleHighland Park
- HighHighland Park
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2017 at 1:00pm CST.