Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5307 Merrimac Avenue, Dallas
Charming and modernized 1926 Tudor in the M Streets with low maintenance private backyard oasis. Three bedrooms two baths down, and massive two bedrooms up with elegant Jack and Jill baths. Expansive closets and storage, hardwoods, Pella Windows, hardwoods and recessed lighting throughout. Elevated lot with massive trees, professional landscaping, synthetic turf grass in backyard with power gate and privacy fence and both covered and open flagstone patio. Walkable to Knox Henderson.
- MLS® #13707378
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,049
- Year Built1926
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, Tudor
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentMichael Bates
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, REALTORS
- Address5307 Merrimac Avenue
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionGreenland Hills Sec
- Zip Code75206-5827
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryStonewall Jackson
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2018 at 2:15am CDT.