Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2305 Worthington Street 309, Dallas
Beautiful State Thomas 2-2 condo with 24-7 concierge, walk to Arts District, Woodall Rogers Deck Park, Whole Foods, restaurants, etc. Amenities - private park in complex, grills and courtyard, salt water pool, fitness center. Huge walk-in closets, wood blinds, granite, smooth top stove, refrigerator, microwave, stainless steel appliances, and washer-dryer. Two parking spaces next to door and elevator entrance. This unit also has a LARGE CLIMATE CONTROLLED STORAGE UNIT. Pets on case by case basis. Great unit, top floor with beautiful night view of downtown. Buyer and buyers agent to verify all property information, room measurements, schools, and square footage. Include forms in MLS documents with offer.
- MLS® #13704365
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,295
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Common Elevator
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Common Garage, Covered, Shared Garage
- Has PoolYes
- Listing AgentKaren Estes
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
- Address2305 Worthington Street 309
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionBelvedere Condos
- Zip Code75204-2713
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2017 at 11:16am CST.