Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2445 Worthington Street, Dallas
Custom townhome right in the heart of Uptown, walking distance to McKinney Ave bars & restaurants, Golds Gym, as well as Whole Foods. This townhome has been meticulously maintained with fresh interior paint as of 2017. High ceilings with an abundance of natural light, tons of storage, and huge walk-in closets off of the first floor bedroom and master bedroom, which act as dual masters. Every room has it's own attached on-suite. The kitchen is open to the living room and dining room with a breakfast nook off to the side. A large balcony is ready for your morning coffee. Set back from the street this townhome is quiet and private. Washer & dryer included. Viking fridge included. Pets on case by case basis.
- MLS® #13696722
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,014
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Listing AgentShannon Silveira Stupay
- Listing OfficeBerkshire HathawayHS PenFed TX
- Address2445 Worthington Street
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionHibernia Twnhms Add
- Zip Code75204-2513
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2017 at 7:30am CST.