Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8209 Dock Street, Frisco
This home's corner lot offers 360-degree curb appeal with a paved patio, shade tree, and storage shed out back. Inside, a spacious floor plan boasts a downstairs Master, open concept kitchen, and three total living areas including the upstairs loft. Eat-in kitchen features evergreen countertops, stainless steel electric appliances, and a breakfast bar. Just beyond the front door and stairwell, the Master houses an ensuite with tub, shower, and large walk-in closet. Accessible by Dallas North and Sam Rayburn Tollways. Near Shephard's Glen Park and excellent public schools. See attached offer checklist. Home comes with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Terms and conditions apply.
- MLS® #13690508
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,417
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Some Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentGayln Ziegler
- Listing OfficeOpendoor Texas Brokerage, LLC
- Address8209 Dock Street
- AreaFRISCO / DENTON COUNTY EAST AREA (55)
- SubdivisionPreston Lakes #2
- Zip Code75035-7523
- Interior FeaturesLoft, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- DistrictFrisco ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2018 at 4:46pm CST.