Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3210 Carlisle Street 62, Dallas
Beautiful transitional 3 bedroom 3.5 bathroom town home style condo in the heart of Uptown. This large end unit only shares only 1 wall and beautiful street front entrance to Hall St. Finished rooftop offers beautiful uptown and downtown views! Walking distance to McKinney, West Village, Katy Trail, and the trolley. Enjoy warm nights on your rooftop deck or take a dip in the community pool. Features an open floor plan with oversize rooms, tall ceilings, wood casement windows, SS appliances, granite ctops, frameless shower, walk in closets, tankless gas water heater, and built-in features. The master has a custom closet that can fit any size wardrobe, make this unit at the Vine your new address!
- MLS® #13690386
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,679
- Year Built2006
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Comm Sprinkler System
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Outdoor Living Center, Roof Top Deck/Patio
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone, Common Wall, Concrete
- Listing AgentJoe Atkins
- Listing OfficeJoe Atkins Realty
- Address3210 Carlisle Street 62
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionVine Condo
- Zip Code75204-1378
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 22nd, 2018 at 12:31pm CST.