Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1038 Kings Hwy 3, Dallas
Only 2 left!! Stunning modern new construction condo in heart of North Oak Cliff, built with character & details of historic homes. Premium finishes thruout, polished concrete & hardwood floors, 10-ft beamed ceilings, detailed trim work, distinctive brass finishes, vaulted & lofted ceilings & premium baths. Quality kitchen with Quartz counters, stainless appliances, walnut finish cabinets, wine captain & glass backsplash. Full bath with period light fixtures & fluted glass door. Additional details incl: reclaimed hardwood floors, VO free paints, period iron work, efficient min-split AC unit. Located in Kings Highway Conservation District very near the Tyler-Davis retail, Sylvan Thirty & Bishop Arts District.
- MLS® #13685247
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage1,574
- Year Built2016
- StatusActive Contingent
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesGated Entrance
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Corner, Landscaped
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Stucco
- Listing AgentKathy Hewitt
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
- Address1038 Kings Hwy 3
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionOak Cliff Annex
- Zip Code75208
- Interior FeaturesSkylights, Built-in Wine Cooler, Decorative Lighting, Loft, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Zoned
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2018 at 2:31pm CST.