Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3210 Carlisle Street 30, Dallas
Stunning End Unit in the Ultimate Uptown Location-The Vine is a Modern Townhome Community with Resort style Pool just a heartbeat away from the Katy Trail, McKinney Ave, Knox Henderson & West Village. Interior features include an open floorplan, hardwood & travertine floors, Granite, SS Appliances, Wine Fridge and 11’ Ceilings on the main living level. Master Suite located on the 3rd Floor with Custom Closet system, Juliet balcony, and Oversized Master Bath. This end unit faces Carlisle with a gated “city-yard” and tons of Windows for Natural light. Enjoy nights of Entertaining on your Rooftop deck complete with Trex decking or catch the Trolley to hit your favorite restaurants along McKinney Ave & Downtown.
- MLS® #13678645
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,324
- Year Built2006
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Community Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite, Pool Perimeter Fence
- Exterior FeaturesRoof Top Deck/Patio
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Some Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone, Common Wall
- Listing AgentAmy Galley
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
- Address3210 Carlisle Street 30
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionVine Condo
- Zip Code75204-1345
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Sound System Wiring, Window Coverings, Built-in Wine Cooler
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2017 at 3:30pm CST.