Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2507 Hood Street, Dallas
LOCATION LOCATION.....Oglesby architecturally designed mid century contemporary design. 3-3.5...move in ready...recently remodeled....double height ceilings on the living level...walls of glass...surrounded by mature trees...expansive skylights everywhere, built in appliance package, lighting system, large private outdoor deck, private guest quarters, large master with a fireplace. Close proximity to the Katy Trail, between Highland Park Village and downtown.
- MLS® #13659464
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,157
- Year Built1980
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Curbs, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Assigned Garage
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Balcony, Wood Deck, Lighting System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees
- RoofComposition, Tar/Gravel
- ConstructionFrame/Brick Trim
- Listing AgentJay Magee
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
- Address2507 Hood Street
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionHood Street Condo
- Zip Code75219-4727
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Multiple Staircases, Skylights, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 24th, 2018 at 12:00am CST.