Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2848 Woodside Street 2e, Dallas
MOST DESIRABLE FLOORPLAN IN THE BUILDING (Corner Unit). Sophisticated condo in The Montane, a luxury mid-rise condo community located in the State-Thomas area. The Montane is a secure community with front desk security and each unit has private elevator access. This beautiful home offers a versatile floorplan & is open between the kitchen, living & dining areas. The kitchen is the heart of this home and there are high ceilings throughout. The master suite is large and offers an exceptional master bath area with separate sinks, jetted tub, separate shower (with multiple body jets), and an attached but separate steam shower (ThermaSol PRO 850 Steamshower). Home also has a tankless water heater.
- MLS® #13625300
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,548
- Year Built2003
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage Under Building
- Listing AgentPhilip Hobson
- Listing OfficeBerkshire HathawayHS PenFed TX
- Address2848 Woodside Street 2e
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionDrexel Montane
- Zip Code75204-2571
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 17th, 2018 at 7:30pm CST.