Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3225 Turtle Creek Boulevard 1633, Dallas
Beautifully finished penthouse level two story condo! Updated, ready for immediate occupancy. Most notable are the wood floors throughout the living, kitchen and bedroom, updated kitchen cabinets, stainless appliances and tiled backsplash. From the balcony enjoy views of the State Fair Ferris wheel! The Renaissance offers an outstanding Turtle Creek location - minutes to Lee Park, Katy Trail, Downtown, Uptown, and The Arts District.
- MLS® #13623732
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage928
- Year Built1998
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk, Community Mailbox
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Common Elevator, Sauna
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned Spaces
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionCreek
- RoofOther Roof
- ConstructionBrick, Stucco
- Listing AgentSteven Spodek
- Listing OfficeDallas Luxury Realty
- Address3225 Turtle Creek Boulevard 1633
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionRenaissance On Turtle Creek Condo
- Zip Code75219-5485
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2017 at 3:33pm CDT.