Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
537 Connally, Sulphur Springs
EARLY 1900S HOME, 4000 SQ FT EST. TURN BACK THE PAGE OF TIME NEAR DOWN TOWN! METAL ROOF, VINYL SIDING, WRAP AROUND PORCH, FORMALS, BONUS ROOM! CHA, CEILING FANS, WOOD FLOORS, HIGH CEILINGS. 2 CAR GARAGE, OVER SIZED LAUNDRY ROOM, WALK IN PANTRY, BEAUTIFUL TREES AND MUCH MORE !
- MLS® #13613574
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,659
- Year Built1909
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Garage, Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Heavily Treed, Landscaped
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Listing AgentMarlin Jones
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Hometown Real Est.
- Address537 Connally
- AreaHOPKINS COUNTY (45)
- CitySulphur Springs
- Zip Code75482
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings, Multiple Staircases
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning, Gas Starter
- # of Stories3
- DistrictSulphur Springs ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2018 at 2:37pm CDT.