Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1717 Arts Plaza 1915, Dallas
One of a kind unit at One Arts District. Overlooking Dallas Arts District and surrounding scene, this luxury SW corner home has Museum quality walls, seagrass & golden bleach limestone floors, navona travertine and custom hardwoords, Bulhaup kitchen, Lutron shades and 400 sq ft covered terrace. Two living spaces allow for private office or another separate living space. Propertyto be leased fully furnished.
- MLS® #13582738
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,667
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesClub House, Common Elevator, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Guarded Entrance
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Garage Under Building
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionConcrete, Other, Stucco
- Listing AgentAlex Perry
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address1717 Arts Plaza 1915
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionOne Arts Plaza Condo
- Zip Code75201-2526
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings, Built-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Central Vac, Decorative Lighting, Electric Shades
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Vent Mechanism, Built-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Convection Oven
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDecorative, Stone
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 24th, 2018 at 3:30am CST.