Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4229 Arcady Avenue, Highland Park
This 1926 classic French Street home reflects architect Hal Thomson’s exceptional eye. Gracefully proportioned rooms include spacious formals flanking the foyer, a gallery-sunroom overlooking landscaped gardens, island cook’s kitchen, morning-breakfast room, sitting room, study and wine storage room. The 2nd level features a master with 2 full baths and walk-in closet and 3 more bedrooms, each with its own bath. A large 3rd floor playroom with bath could serve as a 5th bedroom.
- MLS® #13555597
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,530
- Year Built1926
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesCircle Drive, Garage, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesGardens, Guest Quarters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Heavily Treed
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentSusan Marcus
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address4229 Arcady Avenue
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- SubdivisionHighland Park
- CityHighland Park
- Zip Code75205-3701
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Built-in Wine Cooler, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Skylights, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Cooktop - Gas, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories3
- DistrictHighland Park ISD
- HighHighland Park
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2018 at 1:15am CST.