Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9963 Boat Club Road, Fort Worth
Adorable lake house with a million dollar view! Gated entrance, 1.4 acre & trolley down to the boat dock with lift. Relax & watch for red birds on back porch, front porch, 16x13 covered gazebo with island, deck and open patio. 2 bedroom home with 2 living, 2 dining, 2 baths and 2 carport. Stone fireplace and walk in bar in living area. Breakfast bar in kitchen. The reading room offers much window light to read your favorite book. Utility is in the bathroom. Do not get on Trolley without Seller.
- MLS® #13551867
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,133
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, Outside City Limits, Septic, Well
- GaragesNone, Other
- WaterfrontLake Front, Lake Front – Main Body
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Water/Lake View
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionRock/ Stone
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Listing AgentBip Nauta
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address9963 Boat Club Road
- AreaFW NW(EAGLE MT.LK/RIV.OAKS/AZLE (109)
- SubdivisionGarcia Martin Survey Abst 564
- CityFort Worth
- Zip Code76179-4008
- Interior FeaturesDry Bar
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Oven - Gas, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMasonry, Stone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictEagle MT-Saginaw ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2018 at 10:00pm CST.