Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4717 Park Lane, Dallas
Iconic landmark, Preston Hollow Estate, is one of Dallas’ most historically significant homes. Designed by architect O’Neil Ford in the late 1930’s for acclaimed designer Earl Hart Miller. This home features two sunrooms on the first and second floors that overlook the property's 1.7 acres of manicured grounds and creek views. Gated entrance flows effortlessly into motor-court area, complete with garage parking. Home has over 8,000 square feet of living space perfect for grand-scale entertaining.
- MLS® #13547894
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage8,368
- Year Built1939
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages3
- GaragesCircle Drive, Detached, Garage Door Opener
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesGuest Quarters, Lighting System, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Creek, Heavily Treed, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- Listing AgentKelley Winsor
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address4717 Park Lane
- AreaDALLAS NORTH (11)
- SubdivisionMaywood Estates
- Zip Code75220-2026
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces6
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 1:46pm CST.