Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5501 W Hamilton, Fort Wayne
Freeland Farms is magnificent! This Midwest Estate has over 50,000 sqft of museum quality construction, a state of the art equestrian facility, incredible landscaping, gardens, a lake, ponds & walk bridges! This work of art cost over $35,000,000 to build & can be all yours for $30,000,000. Inside is beautiful granite, stone, large towers, 4 story's, 2 elevators, large wine room, large walk in freezer. There are 3additional houses on the farm.
- MLS® #13346504
- Full Baths20
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage50,000
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Septic, Well
- FeaturesGated Entrance, Horse Facilities, Private Lake/Pond, Sauna, Spa
- # of Garages6
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- ConstructionRock/ Stone
- FoundationBasement, Pier & Beam
- Listing AgentMarilyn Hoffman
- Listing OfficeHoffman Int'l., Properties
- Address5501 W Hamilton
- AreaOTHER AREAS WITHIN THE U.S. (999)
- SubdivisionFreeland Farms
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyState of Indiana
- Zip Code46814
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Elevator, Multiple Staircases, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Cooktop - Electric, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven
- HeatingAdditional Water Heaters, Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces15
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories4
- DistrictState of Indiana
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2017 at 12:30am CST.