Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
120 S St. Louis Avenue 304, Fort Worth
Move in ready! New industrial Loft living in the historical Dickson-Jenkins building w spectacular city views is the last downtown facing unit on the third floor. Overlooking the on-site park, unit boasts granite countertops, custom cabinets and a half bath. Development offers gated, covered parking across the street and sits just 3 blocks from the Trinity Railway Station. Walk to Sundance Square or ride your bike to Magnolia in minutes. Large master bath with separate tub-showers. Concrete floors & tall, exposed ceilings make this the perfect urban lock n' leave living in the heart of the city. This building should be considered a walk up.
- MLS® #13280209
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,140
- Year Built1927
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk
- GaragesCommon Lot, Covered, Detached, Fenced Open Lot, On Street, Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Park View, Some Trees
- RoofOther Roof
- ConstructionCommon Wall
- Listing AgentJennifer Franke
- Listing OfficeAlexander Chandler Realty LLC
- Address120 S St. Louis Avenue 304
- AreaFW (DOWNTOWN) (101)
- SubdivisionSmith, Jones & Daggett Additio
- CityFort Worth
- Zip Code76104
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictFort Worth ISD
- ElementaryDe Zavala
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2018 at 1:46pm CDT.