Hi There! Is this Your First Visit?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$3,195,000 - 9823 Preston Road, DALLAS
- SQ. Feet
Stately, historic Tudor on private, lakeside 1.6 acres in Old Preston Hollow. Originally built in 1932 and renovated in 2002 by noted architect Richard Drummond Davis and Reilly Homes. Timeless design and bucolic, heavily treed, one-of-a-kind setting. Gracious room sizes and classic architectural lines provide a great restoration opportunity.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Single Family
- 9823 Preston Road
- DALLAS NORTH (11)
- Zip Code:
- Overhead Utilities, City Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages:
- Covered, Opener, Porte-Cochere, Side
- Is Waterfront:
- Has Pool:
- Heated, In Ground Gunite, Separate Spa/Hot Tub
- Interior Features:
- Multiple Staircases, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Paneling, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Wainscoting, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- Cooktop - Electric, Convection Oven, Double Oven, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces:
- Gas Starter
- # of Stories:
- Exterior Features:
- Balcony, Grill, Guest Quarters, Lighting System, Patio Open, Separate Entry Quarters, Sprinkler System, Wood Deck
- Lot Description:
- Acreage, Heavily Treed, Water/Lake View
- Wood Shingle
- Brick, Rock/ Stone, Stucco, Wood
- Pier & Beam
- DALLAS ISD
- Listing Agent:
- Kimberlee Gromatzky
- Listing Office:
- Dave Perry-miller & Associates
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2013 at 4:00am.